Improve Website Performance
Page speed is crucial for e-commerce stores. There’s a possibility that your business is losing sales due to a poor user experience caused by lengthy load times. Shopify stores with slow loading times can cause an increase in bounce rate, dissatisfied customers, damaged reputation, lower SERP ranking, lost conversions, and shopping cart abandonment. The faster the website gets for the user, the greater the user experience. It’s that simple.
Dozens of factors can impact your site’s speed – from sluggish servers, errors, page weight, image sizes to obsolete code. Most of these are easy to fix, especially with the EcomBack team on your side.
Learn more about shopify store speed optimization and the services we provide below.
What Are the Advantages of a Fast-Responding Shopify Store?
- Customers will be loyal to your e-commerce business if the site is easy to buy products from.
- Conversion rates will improve significantly, mainly since slower load times result in higher abandonment rates.
- Mobile traffic performance is ten times better, and visitors get the rapid results they want.
- Google PageSpeed Index rewards faster online stores by ranking them higher in search results.
- This is self-explanatory, but a fast-responding Shopify store will bring a better user experience overall. The site needs to be fast to get customers to stay.
Issues That May Be Slowing Your Website:
- Large image sizes can slow your loading time due to the heavy “page weight,” which refers to not only the size of the picture but also how many images are on a page. In addition, the formatting, resolution, dimension, and quality can all be factors that are hindering your website’s performance.
- Page weight refers to page size as well as the style sheets, documents, and images used. If there is an excessive amount of content on the web page, customers will have a terrible user experience waiting for it to finish loading. A heavy page weight can also mean that there are unnecessary plugins or a high number of requests from your browser.
- Too many redirects can rank your site lower as well. This can be solved by simply implementing a 301 permanent redirect, adding canonical tags to manage duplicate content, checking for broken links, or even removing old redirects.
- Other issues include render-blocking, unclean code, excessive Flash content, and more
How We Can Help Speed Up Your Shopify Site
If you didn’t know already, an average of 70% of users would leave an e-commerce website if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load. Impatience is typical nowadays, especially with consumers who are used to buying things in seconds just by using their fingertips on a keyboard or touch screen.
At EcomBack, we guarantee that we can get your page ranking among the top Search Engine Result Page. This is done by solving your slow site problems, like getting a higher score in Google PageSpeed Insights, fixing Core Web Vitals issues, optimizing Shopify theme speed, fixing troubleshoot issues, and more. Better yet, we’ll help you maintain your site speed even after we are done.
Contact us today and see how fast your Shopify store can be!
The Shopify Store Speed Optimization Process
EcomBack’s team of Shopify experts will evaluate your website and find ways to improve the speed as well as fix any other issues.
We devise speed optimization plans and share with you our report and recommendations.
The team will then begin the optimization process according to the report.
Once Shopify site speed optimization is complete, we’ll share the website reports following Google Page speed guidelines and GT Metrix.