The Benefits of Social Marketing
Rethinking your advertising and marketing strategies has never been easier with EcomBack.com! Building a strong presence on social media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube) is the key to exponentially growing your business and its online identity. As a business owner, especially e-commerce stores, should always be on top of the digital trends, what sells, and where targeted ads are working the most.
We will go over the different networks you should consider joining and how each benefits your company and website’s reputation. First, let’s delve into the top 5 on the list and learn all about what makes each one unique.
- In 2019, the platform accounted for approximately 80% of social referral share to e-commerce sites in the U.S.
- As of Q2 2021, there are about 89 billion users worldwide.
- By using Facebook dynamic ads, e-commerce store owners can upload several items from their catalog, and it automatically gets placed on relevant newsfeeds.
- Facebook Retargeting also targets a brand campaign to people who visited the e-commerce site but didn’t buy anything.
- For Q3 of 2018, there was an average of 326+ million monthly users globally. Now there is close to 400 million.
- Twitter is known for more short posts, especially if it has a CTA (call to action) and relevant hashtags.
- On top of using Twitter for advertisements—creating Twitter Lists, hosting Twitter Chats, and using Twitter Moments are free and easy ways to drive traffic to your website.
- About 1.16 billion users are reachable through this platform.
- 60% of users discover new products through Instagram.
- Instagram is also great because the platform makes it easy for you to tag products by linking directly to your website, which boosts conversions. This is especially helpful for product launches, exclusive or limited-time deals, and more.
- 58% of female users make their shopping and purchasing decisions on Pinterest.
- Although visitors spend less time browsing Pinterest, it’s still a good idea to use it, especially if your website has easy navigation and a quick checkout process.
- Every business should take advantage of YouTube as it is the social network platform with the most viewed pages and visitors who spend the most time on this site overall.
- YouTube is the #1 social media platform that should be seriously considered as a medium for growing brand awareness and connecting with customers.
The initial steps as a small business should be to build a presence on Facebook and Twitter first. Then as it continues to grow, you will hopefully begin to have more resources and time to run campaigns and produce content for YouTube.
Google Ads, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Tik Tok are also rising on the list for businesses and the success of advertisements.
EcomBack provides Social Media Marketing services that help your business get exposure, traffic, and attention from potential customers thanks to social media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and more.
We use targeted social media services to help e-commerce businesses like yours reach their goals. The EcomBack team provides high-end social media campaigns, targeted ads, creative content, and more. We also A/B test and track ROI to produce the best results.