View Video Transcript
Edit & Customize the Layout of Your Shopify Store
Although you selected a Shopify theme that is ideal for your store, you may still be dissatisfied with how it looks. You have the option of customizing the arrangement of your home page on Shopify.
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to change the layout of your Shopify store using the site editor. EcomBack can teach you how to modify things like featured collections, banners, as well as other aspects of your page.
How to Edit Shopify Home Page
- Go to the Online Store on the left sidebar of the admin screen.
- To edit the home page, select Customize.
- On the left side of the screen, you’ll see a list of sections on the page, including the header, images, text, footers, etc. The home page includes a header and a footer by default.
- The banner (or Slideshow) has an unlimited amount of Image Slides. You can also link the image to a certain collection, product, blog, or page. The sections of the body can be added or removed (there should be at least one section).
- To add a section, select Add Section. A list of available sections may be added, including blog posts, featured collection, gallery, image with text, slideshow, featured product, map, rich text, testimonials, and video.
- Add a Featured collection to the home page by clicking Add section, then choose Featured collection. You can choose from a list of options such as the heading and the number of rows and the products per row of the grid.
- To add an image, click Select image. You can either upload your own image or use one from the free Shopify gallery.
- Change the text overlay by scrolling down the left sidebar to access the Heading and Text boxes.
- Once you are satisfied with the changes, click Save.
EcomBack Has Top-Notch Shopify Store Services for Your eCommerce Business
EcomBack is a Shopify Partner with extensive expertise in providing high-quality Shopify store design and development services. Our staff has worked on several e-commerce sites and created Shopify stores with incredible themes, features, and designs.
Email us at email@example.com for any questions about your Shopify Home page!