View Video Transcript
Editing Your Shopify Theme
When you’re bored with the current layout of your Shopify online store, theme settings allow you to redesign it with new content, font, color choices, and more. The best part is each theme has sections and settings that allow you to change the appearance of your store without editing any code.
EcomBack breaks down each section in your Shopify’s theme settings. Customize the appearance and feel of your shop on Shopify today.
How to Edit Shopify Theme Settings
- Select the Theme settings tab to tweak your store’s colors, typography, social media, and the checkout experience. You can choose to show more products on your theme, tweak any styles you want, and more.
- This is where you can set the maximum width that your online store.
- Also, edit the color pallet of your theme. The Colors options will show the colors for your theme’s default background, headings, body text, lines, button, and other core sections. Click the color to either enter a color hex code or choose a color from the palette.
- You can add a favicon and a loading gif.
- Change the font for headings, accents, and body text, along with options for font size, thickness, and more. Select from dozens of typefaces from Google Fonts.
- The Popup Newsletter allows you to customize the newsletter popup, mainly to edit are the general copy and the background image.
- The Header displays on all pages in your online store. Choose the background color of your store header and logo image.
- The Footer section allows you to add Contact Information, social media links, and your Footer Menu.
- For Collection pages, you can choose the style, which usually varies between No Sidebar, Left Sidebar, or Right Sidebar. Meanwhile, the Sidebar Collection page section allows you to enable filters either by Tag or by Group. Images can also be added.
- Related Tutorial: How to Add Collections in Your Shopify Store in 8 Easy Steps
- Product Page has a variety of settings to choose from, such as Adding Color Swatches, Size Swatches, Product Type, SKU, Vendor, and Categories.
- For Blog pages, you can set the limit of articles (maximum: 4 posts) and the number of comments per page.
- For the Checkout page, you can add the shipping calculator default country selection and enable UpSell Products.
- About Us page has settings like Enable Banner, Heading, Caption, Enable 3 Columns, and more.
- Contact Page has the ability to change styles, add a page for content, and contact form with a title.
EcomBack Has the Shopify Store Services Your eCommerce Business Needs
EcomBack has extensive experience in offering top-quality quality Shopify store design and development services. Our team of specialists has worked on a variety of e-commerce sites, as well as developed Shopify shops with amazing themes, features, and designs.
If you have any questions about your Shopify site, please contact us at email@example.com!